If you reside in a place that gets unbearably cold in the winter season, you know how challenging it becomes to get out of bed when the temperature drops to zero degree. Luckily, we are living in the age of technological advancements. We have gadgets to perform almost every task. Then how is it fair if there are no gadgets to solve our winter-related problems? So, check out our list of extreme weather accessories and gadgets will help you stay warm this winter:
- Heated mouse pad- For people who work on their computer or laptop for hours, your hand deserves some warmth for the hard work it does. The cute, warm mouse pad is all you need if you do not want cold, stiff hands. Just connect it to your computer and your hands won’t be cold anymore.
- Beverage warmer- One of the biggest problems in winter is that beverages turn cold the moment we pour them into a mug. But, what if we tell you that it is possible to keep your favorite drink warm for as long as you like? Order a beverage warmer and place your coffee cup on it to keep it warm. The gadget is so small that you can place it anywhere.
- Beard hat- Jeff Philips, a famous snowboarder, is the inventor of the bearded jacket. It is a useful winter accessory ideal for people who love spending time outdoors. It keeps the face warm and comes with a fake, detachable beard. The beard shields the face against chilly winds and also looks cool.
- Speaker beanie- Speaker beanie is another fantastic gadget and a real life-saver in the cold. With it, you can answer your calls and listen to music without bringing your hands out of your pocket. Just connect it with your smartphone and you’ll be sorted. It is indeed a great device to stay warm and listen to your choicest tunes while dog walking, running, hiking, and skiing.
- Electronic mat- While some people have the luxury to remain in bed all day when it snows outside, some have to go to work. Cold feet are real mood spoilers and therefore, the electronic mat is there to keep your feet warm. Made of insulated rubber, the heated mat will give heat to your legs and feet, allowing you to concentrate on your work.
- Heated slippers- Let’s admit that soft socks and fur slippers are just not enough when our feet turn icy cold. You need something powerful to give them all the extra warmth and care they honesty deserve. Heated slippers will take care of your feet in cold weather. Just attach the slippers to a laptop or computer and in a few minutes your feet will warm up.
We hope after reading this article, you aren’t dreading winter as much as you did before. We want you to associate winter with Christmas presents, New Year celebrations, and cuddling by the fire. So, are you ready to bid adieu to winter blues with the help of these cool gadgets?